Gabrielle Bayme joined #TLDCast for a conversation about transitioning from instructional designer to learning experience design. Gabrielle brings a unique perspective to this topic starting her career in theater and then moving into training. She shares some great stories and perspective on her transition to Learning Experience Designer as she continues through the transition.
1) Introduction to Gabrielle Bayme and her origin story
2) Making the transition to Learning experience designer
3) How can we create better experiences
4) How to get leadership to embrace the change to learning experience designer
5) Future of work predictions
6) Improv in learning experience design
7) L&D Pet Peeves?